Kinohimitsu Be Choless is made from natural heart-healthy ingredients that are scientifically proven to restore healthy cholesterol level and improve your quality of life!
Eating a healthy diet alone may not be able to lower cholesterol level, as approximately 25% of blood cholesterol comes from food and the remaining 75% is made by liver. Kinohimitsu Be Choless is a holistic solution to reduce bad cholesterol.
Kinohimitsu Be Choless is clinically proven to lower total cholesterol by 19.6% and lower LDL (bad cholesterol) by 28.6%*
*Clinical study conducted by Taipei Medical University on 37 subjects with high cholesterol level. Individual results may vary.
• Take 1-2 capsules daily after meal.
• Statin users: it is recommended to consume statin separately with 2 hours of interval.
• Is Red Yeast Rice considered a food or drug?
Red Yeast Rice is made by fermenting yeast (Monascus Purpureus) on rice and has been used in China for its health-promoting effects for over 2000 years. It is definitely a food, not drug!
• If Red Yeast Rice is similar to the statin drug, does it have any side effects?
Red Yeast Rice is a natural food, well-documented clinical trials showed that it is generally safe to be consumed and has no side effects.
• Can I switch from statin to Kinohimitsu Be Choless?
It is recommended to consult your physician first before you stop taking statin.
• What if I forget to take a capsule?
You may take it as soon as you remember if you forget to take a capsule. However, if it is time to take another capsule, you do not need to take two capsules at the same time.
• Is this product suitable for pregnant lady and breast feeding mother?
Kinohimitsu Be Choless is made from natural ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial coloring or flavoring and no chemicals. Please consult your physician and doctors before consuming any supplements.
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Within one month of eating, my LDL reduce to borderline case. So far no side effects. I think it works.
Benefits Ingredients How To Use Q & A What is Collagen?Collagen is responsible for...
Benefits Ingredients How To Use Q & A Winner in Best Collagen Drink Category...