What am I
WellSure X 12
- Net weight 850g
Highly Recommended to
- Pre and post-surgery patients
- Those who are recovering from illness
- Those who are having digestive problems
- Those who are underweight or skinny fat
- Active person with inadequate calories intake
- Those who not able to consume solid food
- Pre and post workout individual
- Busy individual who looking for proper diet and nutrition
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition
- Promotes body tissue building and repair
- Stabilizes muscle cell membrane and modulate protein degradation
- Supports immune function
- Balances gut microbiota
- Possesses anti-oxidative effect
- Supports eye health
What Is Unique About Kinohimitsu WellSure?
Complete Nutrition ✔️
- Proprietary blend of 4 types of high quality plant-based protein
- Complementing with plant-based fat blend (4 types) which rich in omega 3, 6 and 9
- Fortified with 28 types of vitamins and minerals
Additionally enriched with CaHMB, pre & probiotics and Lutein ✔️
- Dairy free, alternative to dairy milk
- Lactose free
Consists 14 ingredients which supports immune system ✔️
Vitamin C content 5 times higher than market leading product (Brand E) ✔️
Suitable for tube feeding to patient with basic diet ✔️
Gluten free ✔️
Good taste with smooth & thick mouthfeel ✔️
No preservatives ✔️
- Maltodextrin, PLANT BASED PROTEINS (Soy Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Isolate, Quinoa Powder, Rice Protein), VEGETABLE OILS (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Canola Oil), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Sucrose, Prebiotic Fiber Inulin, MINERALS (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulphate), VITAMINS (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Thiamine HCl, Vitamin B2, Pyridoxine HCl, Vitamin B12, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Biotin), Calcium 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate (CaHMB), Oat Flavour & Emulsifier, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Lutein, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG.
Direction of use
- For a standard serving, mix 4 scoops with 195ml of lukewarm water. Stir or shake vigorously until dissolved.
Once opened, please consume within 3 weeks.
- Contains Vitamin K, person taking Warfarin shall seek medical advice before consuming this product.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and individual under age of 18 years old.
- Not suitable for individual with milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for intravenous use.
- Not suitable for person with Galactosemia.