“Help Your Tots To Excel”
Both LEFT and RIGHT brain development are equally important, especially from birth to age 12. Positive early brain development is the foundation of human adaptability and resilience that has a huge effect on children’s chances for achievement, success and happiness.
Why do the kids nowadays tend to have focusing, memorizing and learning problems, not just at school but also during daily life activities?
1) Early undernutrition
Unbalanced meals with little nutritional values (e.g. picky eaters) seriously interfere with brain development
2) Overuse/inappropriate use of electronic devices
Radiation-induced free radicals interrupt the development of brain cells.
3) Childhood stress
Increases the likehood that a child will become depressed and prone to anxiety
Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids is a powdered, delicious chocolate-flavoured brain supplement that is specially formulated for children over the age of 2; beneficial in supporting brain development, attention and memory of your growing children.
Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids is loaded with potent brain-health ingredients that are beneficial in supporting
DHA (Derived from marine microalgae, NO fishy taste)
• An omega-3 fatty acid which provides a nutritious environment to promote the growth of brain cells for optimum cognitive development.
• Improves memory, learning and concentration.
• Supports the production of calming neurotransmitters
• Maintains the healthy brain cells and provides the unsurpassed neuroprotective effects in the brain due to its capacity of crossing the blood-brain barrier (BBB).
• A powerful antioxidant which stay active longer and handles a variety of free radicals at the same time.
Take 1-2 sachets a day after meal. Consume directly or mix with 80ml of water. Serve with chilled water for delicious taste.
Q & A
• Is Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids safe for long term consumption?
Yes, Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids is made from natural ingredients and it is certified free from hormones, chemicals and drugs by SGS.
• Can I take more than the recommended dosage?
Yes, you can take up to 4 sachets a day.
• Can I take Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids with other medications?
For those people who are taking any medicines, it is recommended to consume Kinohimitsu Be Sharp Kids separately with 2 hours interval.